Disclosures & Disclaimers
Financial Advisers Pty Ltd ABN 59 037 125 441 t/a Sage Care Advice is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd ABN 47 097 797 049 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence No. 236523.
This site is provided by Financial Advisers Pty Ltd on an "as is" basis. Financial Advisers Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Financial Advisers Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Financial Advisers Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
This site is created and controlled by Financial Advisers Pty Ltd in Queensland, Australia. As such, the laws of Queensland and Australia will govern these disclaimers, and terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, and terms and conditions at any time.
Should you choose to act on any of the information included in the website, you accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from or through it to the maximum permitted by law.
Financial Advisers Pty Ltd limits any liability that cannot be excluded to restoring the service, re-supplying the material or refunding any amount paid to Financial Advisers Pty Ltd for the service or material. Any products or services provided by Financial Advisers Pty Ltd may be modified over time.
None of the information and data contained in this website nor any opinion expressed constitutes a specific recommendation to purchase or sell a financial product, or to provide financial product advice.
Financial Advisers Pty Ltd is not engaged in rendering any legal or professional services by placing these general informational materials on this website. Financial Advisers Pty Ltd are not licenced tax agents.
Financial Advisers Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that Financial Advisers Pty Ltd endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated.
Financial Advisers Pty Ltd does not warrant or represent that the site is error free or free from viruses or defects. You must do all that is necessary (including using virus checking software) to satisfy yourself that accessing this website will not adversely affect your computer system(s).
Financial Advisers Pty Ltd is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website, except as otherwise indicated. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of Financial Advisers Pty Ltd Ltd.
Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that:
1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear;
2) use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use;
3) no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and
4) no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
If any part of this disclaimer is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining parts of the disclaimer shall nevertheless continue in full force.
This site is only relevant to Australian residents.
If you have a complaint about the service provided by us you should:
- Let us know your concerns. We value your feedback and the opportunity to improve our service. In the first instance, please let us know your concerns. Alternatively, you can email or write setting out details of your complaint to:
The Complaints Manager, Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd (Infocus).
or Post: PO Box 1856, Sunshine Plaza QLD 4558;
or Telephone (07) 5406 5000.
- Outline the specific areas of service, which have not met with your satisfaction. Detail in your letter, as simply as possible, all the facts relating to your complaint and how you believe we can investigate and resolve this matter to your satisfaction.
- Infocus will investigate your complaint and will make every effort to ensure you receive a fair and prompt reply. Infocus will endeavour to resolve your complaint within 30 business days. We will keep you informed of what is happening to your complaint if this investigation cannot be resolved within this time.
- If you still do not get a satisfactory outcome, you have the right to take the complaint to an external dispute resolution scheme.
Infocus is a member of the external complaints resolution scheme operated by the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provide free advice and assistance to customers not satisfied with the responses provided by member companies to their complaints. AFCA may undertake an independent external investigation of the complaint or enquiry. Member companies like Infocus are bound by any decisions made by AFCA.
You can write to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority:
Phone: 1800 931 678
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
Website General Advice Warning
The material on this website has been prepared for general information purposes only and not as specific advice to any particular person. Any advice contained on this website is General Advice and does not take into account any person's particular investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs.
Before making an investment decision based on this advice you should consider, with or without the assistance of a securities adviser, whether it is appropriate to your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
In addition, the examples provided on this website are provided for illustrative purposes only. Although every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the information contained on this website, Sage Care Advice, Infocus, its officers, representatives, employees and agents disclaim all liability (except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded), for any error, inaccuracy in, or omission from the information contained in this website or any loss or damage suffered by any person directly or indirectly through relying on this information.